Search for content in message boards

WALL

Replies: 3
Posted: 17 Mar 2013 3:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wall, Walls
Joseph Wall died 1727. the will below.

Surry County, VA Will Book 7 Page 684. Joseph Wall died in 1727 Probate April 19, 1727

The last will and Testament of Jos. Wall deceased.

In the name of God Amen. First I bequeath my soul to almighty god who gave it of shuer and certain hopes of a joyfull Resurection at the last day and my body? the ground to be decently buried by them whom I shall hereafter appoint and all my worldly goods which it hath please God on me to bestow I do bequeve in manner and form following.

Item. I do give and bequeve unto my son James Wall one hundred acars of land which I bought of Tho Wiler: I give the same the said land to land to James Wall he his heirs for ever after my decease. I do gieve unto a set of iron wedges.

Item. I do give unto my son John Wall all my carpenter tooles and one pare of small hillards and my bible and sacrament book.

Item I do give unto my dafter Elizabeth one heifer of three years old which is in my son Johns possession. I do give unto her one warming pan and one small ches with a lock and key? And one iron possell?

Item. I do give unto my son Joseph Wall five shillings.

Item. I do give unto my son Richard Wall five shillings.

After my decease and funeral charges paid, I do give all the rest of my moveables unto my loving wife and my son Robert if she [possibly he] will come to possess it, if not to be divided between my son Robert and my dafter Elizabeth .

I do leave my son John Wall my whole executor of this my will fulfild.

Robert Lancaster Joseph J X Wall

Thomas Pittman his mark

We have some info on this line through YDNA matches.(John Wall and Lucy Adams)
Sincerely
pfabionar@yahoo.com
Paula
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Richard B. Wall 7 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT 
FHoffman7354 3 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT 
pfabionar 17 Mar 2013 9:52PM GMT 
Angi41274 18 Mar 2014 12:14AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions