boyles of pilot

Replies: 6

boyles of pilot

larry shelton (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2000 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: boyles, willard, shelton, hepler
hello,
I've been doing genealogy, for about 8 years, and as you know there is always questions you just can't figure out. one of mine, is who was the husband of my great, great grandmother, louanzy boyles, her father was william b. boyles, and mother susannah spainhour. louanzy was born in in 1856, and died in 1930, something. she had 5 or 6 children, one being my great grandmother wilda lucinda boyles, who married my great grandfather, james harden willard. of the children they had my grandmother was the second born, she was daisy willard, who married my grandfather, general henry shelton. my father told me stories, that louanzy, never married, and had all those children out of wedlock, its just hard to beleive, because they were such fine people, especially my granny nannie, (Wilda lucinda boyles willard), boy what a cook. she died,
and my grandpa jim, died about 1 month apart. they were so good to me, its hard to think bad thoughts about them. so if you know, if this is true please let me know. louanzy boyles, died before I was born, I was born in 1946, in surry county, elkin, n.c. she is buried at pilot city cemetery.

thank you,

larry shelton
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
larry shelton 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT 
jspeight40 2 Aug 2001 6:44PM GMT 
jspeight40 2 Aug 2001 8:20PM GMT 
jspeight40 2 Aug 2001 8:20PM GMT 
JerryWood46 14 Jun 2004 8:26PM GMT 
mmyers4710 19 Nov 2012 7:32PM GMT 
BobCarter32 19 Nov 2012 8:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions