Search for content in message boards

Ralph Jumior Howell born 1953 in Wayne County, N.C. to Linwood Howell

Replies: 5

Re: Ralph Jumior Howell born 1953 in Wayne County, N.C. to Linwood Howell

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 5:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: howell, jones
I assume you are Ralph Junior Howell's widow. Can you email me at deborahgarrett966@msn.com ? I would like to share what i have with you. I still can't confirm or denie Ralph Junior Howell hasmy half sister's husband or not. I cant even prove their actual marriage. But i can only assume they were legally married. However, as much as Jackie traveled all over the U.S., i dont know where they would have married or divorced. I was luckily enough to find her son's birth in Texas. I am certain she lived in N.C., California, Georgia, Flordia, and she also lived in Arizona. I dont want to put any one private life on here publicly. So if you could email me. I can share more with you. But it could be possible that Ralph may not of even known abt the child. The child was taken away by Jackie's mother and stepfather at a very young age and adopted. Jackie passed away back in 1992. I dont know where her son is now. But I believe in Georgia.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Deborah Jones Garrett 12 Mar 2006 2:53PM GMT 
Pat Faulk 19 Apr 2006 10:58PM GMT 
Deborah Jones Garrett 20 Apr 2006 12:49AM GMT 
DeborahJonesG... 6 Mar 2013 3:48PM GMT 
Patricia_Faul... 6 Mar 2013 5:24PM GMT 
DeborahJonesG... 7 Mar 2013 12:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions