Search for content in message boards

Wilson, North Carolina

Replies: 5

Re: Wilson, North Carolina

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 1:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Liles
PaSain, I appreciate all the time and trouble to do this investigation of the LILES in Wilson NC. I have read and reread all the names etc. I do believe you are correct that Wesley married Mary Jane Brown Taylor and they had Joseph Kincaid Liles after they separated or divorced. I have tried to locate divorce records etc. Also, tried to find Joseph Kincaid birth certificate to see if Wesleys name was shown.I do believe that Jonathan Liles was Wesley's father but again I am having problems. I think it all revolves around Wesley's Sr. divorce. I was hoping to discover any of Joseph Kincaid's brothers or sisters birth certificates that might show Wesley's name and Mothers name? If you ever need any info on Joseph Kincaid's children--I do have all the info on his 12 children. My husband has a great memory and remembers his grandmother Mary Catherine and her Brown relatives. His father was Purvis Graham and he was the oldest of 12. We still visit his friends in Wilson NC- and will be in Wilson June 4th and I will visit cemeteries. Also, several places show different dates for Wesley's birth etc. When I learn what I am doing I will try to correct things I know for sure. My husband James Donald LIles remembers a lot. Again, thank you for all the info. If you have any questions for me please email me:patsyloyce@yahoo.com I am having problems learning to find my threads and messages, but I am learning. Patsy Liles
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
patsyloyce 26 Jan 2013 1:17AM GMT 
PaSain 27 Jan 2013 1:07AM GMT 
patsyloyce 30 Jan 2013 9:37PM GMT 
PaSain 31 Jan 2013 2:41AM GMT 
patsyloyce 23 Feb 2013 8:53PM GMT 
patsyloyce 21 Aug 2013 7:26PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions