Search for content in message boards

Gretzinger/Hahne

Replies: 8

Re: Gretzinger/Hahne

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 10:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Paul, I would love to see the article you mentioned. I will email you with Bill Gretzinger in the subject line. As I heard it he was attacked by a police dog and had some sort of heart problem leading to his death. I am not from the area at all family wise but I do happen to live within a few hours drive right now.

I am a descendant of Bill's youngest daughter Helen Mae. She married a pilot and they moved around a lot for that time and my folks did the same.

If I recall Bill lost a child or two to drowning as well boys I think. I think Helen left the area in her late teens after her mom died (Elizabeth) a few years after Bill and went to live with an older sister Hazel. My mom always thought she was a bit traumatized by the loss she experienced growing up. Mom remembers stories about a jail in Brilliant Ohio. Any information you have on this end of the family would be very much appreciated. My mom never got to meet her maternal grandparents and I'm sure would love to learn more. I may try to drive her down that way next summer when she comes to visit or maybe Christmas if we haven't had a lot of snow. (She isn't a fan of snow, me either for that matter!)

I am not familiar with any Gretzingers in Baltimore currently.
Thanks a bunch!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Fridayrs 11 Jul 2012 5:10PM GMT 
J_Seni 13 Jul 2012 7:43PM GMT 
Fridayrs 14 Jul 2012 2:11AM GMT 
J_Seni 14 Jul 2012 12:06PM GMT 
pa967 15 Nov 2012 4:50AM GMT 
Fridayrs 15 Nov 2012 5:45AM GMT 
pa967 15 Nov 2012 6:11AM GMT 
pa967 15 Nov 2012 4:30PM GMT 
Fridayrs 15 Nov 2012 5:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions