Search for content in message boards

Early Schools in Champaign County, Wayne Township - Mingo Village

Replies: 7

Re: Early Schools in Champaign County, Wayne Township - Mingo Village

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 6:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
just in the last few weeks i learned that IVAN owned a lot of land in florida and he appears to relate to a lot of thomases that spread through the south to texas. IVAN was eventually shortened to IVEY then IVY. one notable member of that clan was ernest ivy "boots" thomas who can be googled; he raised the first flag on iwo jima in WW2. the genealogy can be followed back from there. they are related to the other champaign county thomases. since last post my direct line (by DNA) has been shown to go back to william thomas of massachusetts. also, my missing gggfather is john d thomas, first cousin of ROSS THOMAS AND ALSO FIRST COUSIN of francis thomas of the back-creek, va. thomases who also lived in xenia and urbana ohio and was brother of arthur and john thomas of champaign co. there were a bunch of brothers who lived all over pa., va., oh. and most of them married sisters named hanes,haynes, haines
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Robert B Enloe 24 Oct 2003 3:54AM GMT 
kennnthomas 13 Feb 2004 8:36PM GMT 
Robert B. Enloe 14 Feb 2004 6:41PM GMT 
Robert B Enloe 14 Feb 2004 6:55PM GMT 
ken thomas 15 Feb 2004 12:49AM GMT 
ken thomas 15 Feb 2004 12:57AM GMT 
lorihr 7 Dec 2009 1:48AM GMT 
kenthomas81 6 Feb 2013 1:14AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions