Search for content in message boards

Della (nee:LAWSON) & Albert COLLINS

Replies: 2

Della (nee:LAWSON) & Albert COLLINS

Posted: 2 Jun 2007 6:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COLLINS/ LAWSON
In doing my genealogy research, I have come across a 1959 obituary notice of a relative.
The funeral home that did the services was Riedlinger-Lemen in Cincinnati, Ohio, as some of you probably know, this funeral home is no longer in business. Would anyone have any idea which funeral home took over their business, or how I could locate their records?
I am looking for a funeral service record for documentation to confirm the names of the parents of the individual for whom the obituary was written.
This lady lived in Cincinnati, Ohio at the time of her death, at one point, in the 1930's , I think, she and her family lived in New Richmond, Ohio. The following is her obituary as it appeared in the newspaper:
COLLINS, Della (nee;LAWSON), beloved wife of the late Albert Collins, dear mother of Mrs. Jesse Marie Baxter Monday, Oct. 5, 1959, residence, 104 W. Liberty-st: age 87 years. Funeral services, Thursday Oct 8 at the Riedlinger-Lemen Funeral Home, 19 Green-st, at 9:30 a.m. Friends may call Wednesday between 4 and 9 p.m.
Not knowing the printing custom of the time, I don't know if the daughter's name mentioned is Jesse Marie or if Jesse is her husband's and the Marie should be in parenthesis, as is the custom today.
I am interested in contact with relatives of this family, please contact: Sandbox501@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sandbox501175 3 Jun 2007 12:20AM GMT 
cardellaa1 7 Aug 2011 12:16PM GMT 
sandbox501175 26 Jan 2013 5:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions