Search for content in message boards

Plz help with Smith Family From Franklin Ohio

Replies: 18

Re: Plz help with Smith Family From Franklin Ohio

Posted: 2 May 2013 6:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Kat

You must be psychic, I was actually writing an e-mail to you today, but my parents turned up so I was going to finish it off later and send to you.

With regards to that person who had Norma J on their tree, either it was a different Norma, or they had the wrong details for her. I know for certain that Norma was born in Franklin Ohio, from my grandfathers military records and I found hr birth record on here as well.

I think the city directory for Norma Sutton is the correct one, because the birth date is correct and the address is the same as what was said in my Grandfathers Obituary.

I think the listing at http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=uspublicreco... for Judith may also be correct because on my grandfathers obituary it said she was living in Vancouver, and I did a google search for that address and I think Vancouver is a district in Washington?
The only think I found confusing is the surname, The Obituary says shaffer, where as that listing in the directory says shaffer-moore.

I put in a request for ask a librarian for Norma Sutton at Washington Library, hopefully that might turn something up as well.
I would really love to find the marriages and children of my Mum's siblings.
My Mum has now got her heart set on finding a photo of her Dad, I wish I had never got her hopes up quite so much, but I can only try.

Thanks again for everything, I do appreciate it.
Spk soon

Matt
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dvernon41 1 May 2013 11:14AM GMT 
luvzsun 1 May 2013 12:06PM GMT 
matt_dean_201... 1 May 2013 12:51PM GMT 
Kat747 2 May 2013 12:03PM GMT 
matt_dean_201... 2 May 2013 12:40PM GMT 
Kat747 2 May 2013 8:15PM GMT 
matt_dean_201... 2 May 2013 8:34PM GMT 
dvernon41 12 May 2013 2:27PM GMT 
matt_dean_201... 12 May 2013 6:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions