Search for content in message boards

Charles C. Hayner - Troy, Ohio 1900-1930ish - Guardianship

Replies: 0

Charles C. Hayner - Troy, Ohio 1900-1930ish - Guardianship

Posted: 2 Oct 2013 8:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a new owner of a historic home built by Charles C. Hayner in 1903. I have a few spirits in the house that I would like to confirm who they are. The man in my basement is believed to be Clark Hayner (Charles father) whom I have little information on and the reason for reaching out to you is we have a little girl spirit who plays in the house, you can hear her giggle, see her shadow racing by, etc. After all the research we have done in the Troy Historic Library we have narrowed it down to believing it had to be a child belonging to Charles and his wife but they were not able to have children. We found success in our theory when we uncovered a record showing he was granted "Guardianship" but we have not been able to find any detail of whom the child was here locally. Was hoping you may have some information for us. My daughter calls her Emily and thinks she's a little older that she is...which puts her between 5 and 8 we think. Can you help or set me in another direction to find the information? We want to know her and help her find peace if we can. Thank you very much!

Find a board about a specific topic