Search for content in message boards

Albert Hebert (A.H.) Bennett birth info for Franklin County about 1846 or 1849

Replies: 1

Albert Hebert (A.H.) Bennett birth info for Franklin County about 1846 or 1849

Posted: 11 Dec 2013 11:51AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Bennett
I am trying to locate birth info (month, day, parents names, etc) for Albert Hebert Bennett (also known as A.H. Bennett). I am fairly certain Albert was born in Franklin County around 1846 to 1849 based on his son's birth certificate (listed Albert's birth location as Columbus, Ohio) and two different US Censuses. Beyond that I don't have much info on him that I can 100% confirm. I am fairly certain he was married to Jennie Markham in 1881 near Hamilton, Missouri. I have a death date as Oct 30th, 1919 but this was only listed on a old family tree with no indication of the source of the info plus no death location or burial info.

I am interested in finding out good resources for finding out info about births in Ohio around 1846 or 1849. I know that Ohio didn't make it mandatory to record births until 1867, so I am hoping to find good resources for Franklin county (church records, baptisms, etc). Info available online would be preferred but I am also willing to travel to Franklin county to do research (libraries, genealogical societies, museums, etc).
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bennettdarren 11 Dec 2013 6:51PM GMT 
thomasker2 26 Jan 2014 2:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic