Search for content in message boards

FINDING MY GANDFATHER

Replies: 3

Re: FINDING MY GANDFATHER

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 2:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Joseph, I am Sandra (Rader) Snow, my father is your great uncle, Thurman Rader, Earnest Martin Rader was his brother, your father, Earnest Thurman Rader, (known as Ernie Jr, or Little Ernie to the family), his nephew.

The brothers did not keep in touch and according to my father, the last time he saw him was at Aunt Dorothy's funeral. My father says your grandfather lived in southern Ohio and we don't know what became of him, but I'm sorry to say, my dad is certain he was found dead. I do not know the circumstances.

Grandma (Myrtie Cook), Aunts Vicky and Florabell, are also deceased. My father is still alive, 94 years old. He had six children, Aunt Vicky had five, you have lots of cousins, of which I am one. Cindy who replied to you previous, is one of my sisters.

I'm sorry we cannot be of more help. We are on Facebook, if you wish to message me, please look me up on there, it would be Sandy Rader Snow, of Toledo.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JOSEPH P RADER 7 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Cindy 10 Dec 2002 4:19AM GMT 
jrader721 25 Feb 2012 4:07AM GMT 
snowbees 29 Aug 2012 8:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions