Search for content in message boards

Elias Wilson family

Replies: 2

Elias Wilson family

Posted: 10 Apr 2002 4:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2003 4:49AM GMT
Hello Gerald,
I was happy to get your message. The only thing I have on Elias is a copy of an early land grant for him in Hancock County dated 1837. He was listed as being from Geauga Conty at the time.I was also sent a copy of a land entry for Ithamar Warren of Wyandotte County for forty acres in Defiance. Ithamar's daughter Murilla married Elias' son Henry.

Back in March 2001 I received a message from another descendent of Esther and Demitt. I replied to her, but never heard from her again.
Her name was Laurie. She said her family was Elias Jerome Cole (1850) son of Demitt and Esther. He diede in Kansas in 1914.She thought there may have been siblings H.N. and Julia.
She sent me a list of the family tree from Demitt and Esther, their son Harold Allison, his daughter Hazel mae, their daughter, Evelyn Mae Robison, which was Laurie's mother.
She did not know where or when Esther or Demitt died., She thought Esther lived with Elias and Phebe for a time.
I can send you the information she sent, but there are no dates listed other that for Elias Jerome Cole.

I would be happy to exchange any information we have. Our family is from Elias's son Henry.Some of Henry's family (14) children moved to Kansas, and one branch went on to California, and became the Beach Boys. Our branch stayed in Ohio.
Feel free to email me direct at any time.
Kay
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KayWilson500 10 Apr 2002 10:14AM GMT 
teddylwilliam... 16 May 2010 1:21PM GMT 
larocque60 9 Jul 2012 6:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic