I have seen many postings inquiring about this couple, who happen to be my ggggrandparents. This is what I have on Andrew and his family:
ANDREW HUSTON, b bet 1775-1780, probably Berkeley Co, Va--although there is confusion on this point, and others say he was born in Penn, Ky, and Ireland--no one has substantiated any of these locations up to this time frame, so it is in question. He died aft Dec 1849--perhaps in Jackson Co, Iowa, when he was last seen staying in a hotel in Jackson Co, Iowa--not far from where his children had moved to. On January 30, 1803, he married ELIZABETH GREEN, in Lancaster, Fairfield Co, Ohio. Parents and siblings unknown at this time. He does not appear to be connected to any of the other HUSTON families in Fairfield Co,or Licking Co, Ohio, in the 1800 census, or beyond. Some believe that he is of partial Native American descent--but this has not been proven either.
ELIZABETH GREEN was b 1780, Berkeley Co, Virginia, now West Virginia. She died Feb 12, 1844, Monroe Twp, Licking Co, Ohio. She was the daughter of Regnal Green Sr and Sarah Duncan.
1) SARAH, b 1803, Fairfield Co, Ohio, married about 1829, in Ohio to JOHN BUTT. Secondly she married PETER HARTSOCK/ HARDSOCK. She died March 25, 1880, Licking Co, Ohio
2) FERBY, b Dec 25, 1804, Fairfield Co, Ohio, married July 11, 1822, Licking Co, Ohio, to JOHN STREETS. She died July 28, 1873, Farmer's Creek, Jackson Co, Iowa.
3) MARY "POLLY", b December 24, 1805, Licking Co, Ohio, married August 27, 1822, Licking Co, Ohio to JOHN R. BLAMER, son of ZADE BLAMER. She died October 6, 1881, Johnstown, Licking Co, Ohio (**I descend from this couple)
4) GEORGE H., b October 10, 1810, Licking Co, Ohio, married abt 1835, in Licking Co, Ohio, to LEAH STICKLEY. He died March 22, 1881, Brandon Twp, Jackson Co, Iowa--of Rheumatic fever.
5) JOHN, b 1814, Licking Co, Ohio--nothing more known of him.
6) NANCY, b November 22, 1817, Licking Co, Ohio, married about 1839, Licking Co to MATTHEW SINKEY. She died November 20, 1890, Jackson Co, Iowa.
7) ELIZABETH, b 1819, Licking Co, Ohio, married June 5, 1838, Licking Co, to WILLIAM GREEN. She died in Jackson Co, Iowa, date unknown.
8) ISABELLA/ ISABELLE J., born 1821, Licking Co, Ohio, married abt 1840, Licking Co, Ohio, to ROLLY (ROLLA) GREEN.
9) ANDREW JR., b 1822, Licking Co, Ohio, married SARAH ANN (HARTSOCK/ HEATH--I have seen both names for her, and I am uncertain which is correct, or if she was married before her marriage to Andrew. Family tradition has it that she was Sarah Hartsock.) He died March 10, 1884, Jackson Co, Iowa.
10) SAMUEL, b abt 1828, Licking Co, Ohio--nothing more known of him.
11) LOVINA, b 1835, Licking Co, Ohio, married DEMAS LEWIS, date and location unknown. She died September 10, 1870, Johnstown, Licking Co, Ohio.
12) THOMAS HUSTON, b Licking Co, Ohio--nothing else known of him.
If you need more information on this family please contact me personally at this e mail address: email@example.com
I would be happy to share what I have on them.