Search for content in message boards

Florence Evaline EDWARDS

Replies: 0

Florence Evaline EDWARDS

Posted: 4 Jul 2014 1:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Edwards, Miles, Wright, Culp
I am looking for information on the children of my great grandmother Florence Eveline Edwards, born 25 January 1858 in Licking County Ohio to Elias Ostin Edwards and Rachel Ann Miles.

Florence had 2 children out of wedlock. One my grandmother, Stella May Edwards born 7 August 1878 in Mary Ann Township, Licking County, Ohio. Stella May married George Washington Wright 29 December 1895.

I have no information on the 2nd child, which I believe was another daughter.

Stella May was raised by her grandparents but i do not know who or what family member raised the 2nd child.

Florence married John Culp 1 November 1888 in Licking County and divorced the same 25 November 1919.

Florence died 9 July 1927 and is buried in Fredonia Cemetery, McKean Twp., Licking County, Ohio.

I don't believe my grandmother ever knew who her father was as she wrote in her journal, which has been destroyed, that what a shock it was to find out that the people that she thought were her parents were actually her grandparents.

Any information on my grandmother's possible father or the Florence's 2nd child would be appreciated.

You can contact me via the message board or by email ekeim1@windstream.net

Thank you

Eydie Wright Keim

Find a board about a specific topic