Search for content in message boards

Possible William PARKER family photograph need help

Replies: 4

Re: ATT: Kris - Possible William PARKER family photograph need help

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 7:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker, Smith, Richmond
Hallie, you are indeed researching the same Parker family as Phil Stead in England.... I am also.

William, Thomas Smith, George, Richard, Morris, James and John Parker were all born in Lincolnshire, England and were sons of Thomas and Eliza (Smith) Parker. They have descendants. "Aunt Ellen" must have been a sister of Eliza (Smith) Parker. I'm sure they would also appreciate any information about their Smith ancestors (& cousins) from Lincolnshire, England. I think some of the Smiths also immigrated to Wyandot Co., Ohio. I am researching my Richmond ancestors (of Mary A. Richmond married to James Beet Parker in Wyandot Co., OH) and have come across a Richmond/Smith marriage.

Thomas Parker died in England and his widow, Eliza, also came to Wyandot County, Ohio (USA) and married the (also widowed) brother of Thomas, Rev. George Parker. Henry Parker was a son of Rev. George Parker, and a brother to my gr great grandfather, James Beet Parker. Henry and James B. Parker were 1st cousins to William, Thomas Smith, George, Richard, Morris, James and John Parker.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MsScarlet1957 10 May 2005 1:37PM GMT 
Phil S 4 Jul 2005 4:57PM GMT 
hdbm 22 Dec 2006 10:42PM GMT 
hdbm 22 Dec 2006 10:55PM GMT 
theLinda1 23 Mar 2013 1:12AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions