Search for content in message boards

Tony Torralba

Replies: 3

Re: Tony Torralba

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 7:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Torralba, Asetoyer
Hello grannykat56/ Kathy Caldwell, I have 3 older brothers Raymond , Mark and David Torralba. They are Comanche and all registered indians who belong to the KCA Tribe/Kiowa Comanche Apache Tribe in Oklahoma. My mother was married to their father Raymond Torralba Sr. (we have different fathers however I know or knew their father and grandmother Juanita very well and I know alot about their family history in general).Our family lives in California however all 3 of my brothers have lived in Oklahoma different times during their adulthood. Their grandmother is Juanita Asetoyer Torralba and grandfather is Amador Torralba, their great grandmother was Genevieve great grandfather is Grey Mountain/Esitoya who was raised by Attocknie of the Yapai Comanche band and in later years he went on to be the Penateka Comanche Chief/Leader. There were 13 or so Comanche bands but there were 5 major bands and the Penateka were one of those 5.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Hazel_Henders... 16 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
grannykat56 24 Apr 2004 1:35PM GMT 
Lonnie Henderson 24 Apr 2004 5:48PM GMT 
VannyB 23 Feb 2013 2:52PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions