Search for content in message boards

Richard & Margaret DOZIER of Texas or Oklahoma

Replies: 13

Re: Richard & Margaret DOZIER of Texas or Oklahoma

Posted: 4 Mar 2014 7:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
We have pretty well established that Richard P Dozier is my ggrandpa. All of the children were born in TX as near as we can tell. Ella or Eller as it appears in the Obituary and on her grave stone in Blanchard, OK cemetery married my grandpa Frank Caldwell at Coalgate OK December 29, 1902 . I have a researcher in Coalgate who is going to send me a copy of their marriage license. We so far have not found any link to confirm any details about Richard. I am going to OKC today to obtain a copy of Eller's death certificate. It is supposed to have some informaton on it about her father. From census records, we know he was born in Indian Territory Feb 1852. Beyond that we have nothing. My nephew and I will be going to Calvin, OK in the next few days and if necessary go all over Hughes and Coal counties since that is where they all seemed to be in 1910. I saw a census for 1910 that had Margaret Mulligan as head of Household. Her occupation was listed as "washwoman". Living in the house with here were her granddaughter Kate Chapman, probably Maggie's daughter. Others were Willie C Dozier, Cora Dozier, George Wood and Sandy Wood. The connection for the Wood brothers being there is that the were my grandpa Frank Caldwell's half brothers. If you are ever in Oklalhoma, would love to have you get with us. My sister Mary Elam has a lot of knowledge in her head, but we can't ever seem to get it on paper. You probably already hae it, but I was able to obtain a copy of dora's death certificate from the Texas Records. J F Caldwell
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ravencomeslau... 4 May 2008 5:55PM GMT 
jfcaldwell83 27 Feb 2014 8:08PM GMT 
ravencomeslau... 27 Feb 2014 8:46PM GMT 
jfcaldwell83 4 Mar 2014 2:10PM GMT 
ravencomeslau... 4 Mar 2014 2:48PM GMT 
HL2604 4 Mar 2014 5:39PM GMT 
ravencomeslau... 4 Mar 2014 8:09PM GMT 
ravencomeslau... 4 Mar 2014 8:11PM GMT 
HL2604 27 Feb 2014 10:25PM GMT 
ravencomeslau... 28 Feb 2014 1:08AM GMT 
per page