Search for content in message boards

HAROLD J. PEGG, Bloomsburg and Altoona, PA

Replies: 2

Re: HAROLD J. PEGG, Bloomsburg and Altoona, PA

Sheri Pegg (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2003 4:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Debbie,

I do not have a Willard Melvin Pegg in my family files, but I was able to find a Willard Pegg in the 1930 Census for Bloomsburg, Columbia Co., PA.

1930 Census for Bloomsburg:
Frank C. Pegg, Head, Rents, 48, Married at age 23, he and his parents were born in PA, General Laborer.

Daisy C., wife, 46, Married at age 21, (she was born in PA, but her parents were born in ENG)

Lulu M., dt., 22, Single, she and parents born in PA, Mill Worker at Carpet Mill

WILLARD W?, son, 13, he and parents born in PA

Arnold, son, 7, he and parents born in PA

Do you think this might be the Willard you are looking for? If so, we have his parents, but I have not been able to figure out who Frank's parents are. I looked through the 1900 census for Columbia Co., PA and I didn't find Frank living (as a son) with anyone. The 1890 census was destroyed. Frank was not born yet in 1880. He was probably living somewhere in PA in 1900 and most likely with his parents, but it will take some time to find him.

I also found Blanche Karnes (age 12) living with her parents (William N. Karnes and Emma) in 1930. I would be happy to share that census info with you. E-mail me at slyp1008@aol.com.

I also have Frank Pegg's family's census info for 1910 and 1920.

I feel pretty certain that Frank and Willard are descended from my Pegg line in that area.

Sheri Pegg
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sheripegg64 19 Jul 2001 1:41PM GMT 
Debbie 26 Jan 2003 9:15PM GMT 
Sheri Pegg 27 Jan 2003 11:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions