Search for content in message boards

MECUM, MECOM, RENN, BAKER

Replies: 11

Re: MECUM, MECOM, RENN, BAKER

Gwen Mecum Hunt (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2006 10:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Renn, Mecum
Abstracted from copy of Will supplied by B.J. Wilkins a descendant of Renn's.: parts of Will were difficult to read so it may not be completely accurate:

Last Will and Testament of John Renn, Franklin Twp. Lycoming County, PA
".....my wife Charity Renn..."
"....at the death of my wife that the farm be sold and the proceeds equally divided amongst my children, viz: Anne Mecum, Philip Renn, John Renn, Bernet Renn, William Renn, Hannah Brittain, Catharine Russell, Sarah Renn, Mary Renn, and it is my desire and intention that the shares or dividend that may be coming to my daughters Anne Mecum and Catharine Russell be paid to them and for their use and not to their husbands (David Mecum and George Russell): in case of the death of either of my two daughters their share to be equally divided amongst her children and I further order the direct my executors to take receipt and every other discharge further payments of the payments of the aforesaid share or shares from the said Anne and Catharine and not from the said David Mecum or George Russell their husbands unless they cohabit and live with their said wives and that them as such and in that case not to be paid unless by the advice and consent of the said Anne and Catharine.....

Will signed 12 September 18__. Recorded 25 February 1850.
Zeb Brittain and Philip Renn, executors
Daniel Dugan and Bernard Renn, witnesses.

(Gwen Mecum Hunt)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
GwenMecum84 6 Apr 2002 5:15AM GMT 
Debbie Szekeres 10 Apr 2002 9:15PM GMT 
GwenMecum84 12 Apr 2002 3:35AM GMT 
momjrp 30 May 2006 1:19PM GMT 
Gwen Mecum Hunt 30 May 2006 3:01PM GMT 
Judy 31 May 2006 3:32AM GMT 
Gwen Mecum Hunt 31 May 2006 4:08AM GMT 
Judy 1 Jun 2006 2:47AM GMT 
Debbie Szekeres 31 May 2006 2:17AM GMT 
Judy 31 May 2006 3:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions