Search for content in message boards

MECUM, MECOM, RENN, BAKER

Replies: 11

Re: MECUM, MECOM, RENN, BAKER

Posted: 28 Nov 2012 7:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
I had seen your posting on the Renn Family of which I'm descendant. John F. And Charity Renn would be my Great great great great great grandparents. My line goes John and Charity Renn -> Philip and Anna Mary Lore Renn -> William and Harriet Kisner/Kistner Renn -> Carrie Renn Fenstermacher and Joseph M. Fenstermacher -> Effie Fenstermacher Copper and Sullivan Copper -> LaRue and Mary Copper -> Laura Copper Austin and John Austin -> and myself.

A few questions I'm uncertain as too I have for the parents of Anna Mary Lore as being William and Eva B (Reed) though on their stone their last name reads as Lahr. I had found John and Charity, Philip and Mary Anna, and William and Harriet along w/ many of the other family at Germany Luthern Church Cemetery in Franklin Twp, pa Also have John F. Renn as being buried their but uncertain about Charity now from what I know a bunch of stones are broken off and laying in a pile, might one of these stones belong to her?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judy 1 Jun 2006 2:50AM GMT 
austinj76 28 Nov 2012 2:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions