Search for content in message boards

John W Evans, Katherine Evans, Mary Evans, William F Evans of Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA

Replies: 0

John W Evans, Katherine Evans, Mary Evans, William F Evans of Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 9:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brown Evans Hanson Llelyn Llewelyn Silva Torres
Looking for descendants of the following relatives:
John William Evans. (Born in Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA on February 16, between 1880 to 1886, Died in Wailuku, Maui, Territory of Hawaii, USA on June 8, 1947). Married Clara Josephine Hanson Evans Brown in Minnesota, USA. Married Philomena Silva Torres Evans in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii, USA. He is my paternal Grandfather and brother of Katherine and Mary and son of William F Evans.
Catherine or Katherine Evans. (Born in Pennsylvania in May 1883. Lived at 317 Gardner Street, Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA in 1900 and 60 Willow Street, Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA in 1910.) She is my paternal Great Aunt and sister of John and Mary and daughter of William F Evans.
Mary Evans. Born in Pennsylvania in May 1879. Lived at 317 Gardner Street, Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA in 1900, 1903 and 1907 and 60 Willow Street, Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA in 1910). She is my paternal Great Aunt and sister of John and Katherine and daughter of William F Evans.
William F Evans. (Born in Wales in March 1847. Lived at 317 Gardner Street, Plymouth, Luzerne, Pennsylvania, USA in 1900. Was a Widower in 1900. Wife may have been Catherine or Katherine Llelyn or Llewelyn, also born in Wales.) He is my Great Grandfather and father of John, Katherine and Mary Evans.
Send me your username and/or email address and I will send you a link to my tree.
Brown Evans Hanson Llelyn Llewelyn Silva Torres

Find a board about a specific topic