I am researching my 4th great-grandfather William Watts and I am wondering if anybody else out there has anymore information on him than I already do.
• He was born in Pennsylvania in 1840.
• His father was from England but his mother was also born in Pennsylvania (I don't have either of there names).
• He possibly lived in Tremont, Schuylkill County, PA.
• Volunteered in the Civil War in the 7th PA Calvary Company I in 1861, which would have had recruits from Daupin (& Lycoming) County.
• Married in Berks County, PA to Emma Bickelman in 1865. Her father was from Germany but her mother was born in Pennsylvania (I don't have either of there names either).
• He lived in Mount Carmel, PA after his marriage till he passed in 1902. I have been told he is buried in MT. Carmel Cemetery (I would like to find his obituary and gravestone). I have found two of his children that are buried there as well Eva & Louis.
• Only three of his children survived to have other children: William C, Harry A, and John I. William and John moved to Berwick, PA. Emma moved in with William after her husband passed (she passed before the 1940 census - looking for an obituary and a gravestone). Harry moved to Berwick as well but after awhile he moved to Rochester, NY.
Thank you in advance for your help.