Search for content in message boards

RE: Budzejko Family

Replies: 7

Re: RE: Budzejko Family

Posted: 27 Aug 2009 7:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Budzejko
I don't know if this is the the Anthony Budzejko you are referring to from Kulpmont. But...my great-great grandfather was Ojciec Antoni Budzejko from the Kulpmont, PA area. I don't know how many children he had, but one of his sons, (my great grandfather) was Thomas Jacob Bojako (some of the sons changed the spelling of their name...reason unknown). Thomas Jacob Bojako had four children: Thomas Bernard Bojako (my grandfather), Dorothy, Anna, and Nellie. Thomas Bernard Bojako had three children: Thomas John Bojako (my father), Christina Bojako (now Cooper), Debbie Bojako (now McHugh). Thomas John Bojako had three children: Jennifer Bojako Haak (me), Thomas Brandon Bojako, and Thomas Michael Bojako.

My immediate family now resides in the Downingtown, PA, Reading, PA and Lancaster, PA areas. Please let me know if you believe this is the same Anthony Budzejko that you are referring to. My grandfather is not well, but I believe he would be able to provide me with much more information to fill in the gaps.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Richard 2 Mar 2003 3:59AM GMT 
jenbojako 28 Aug 2009 1:53AM GMT 
jenbojako 28 Aug 2009 1:58AM GMT 
southam_w 28 Aug 2009 2:22PM GMT 
rbudzejko1 8 Jul 2010 4:03AM GMT 
rbudzejko1 8 Jul 2010 4:13AM GMT 
rbudzejko1 8 Jan 2013 10:29AM GMT 
Krystof_L 21 Nov 2013 2:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic