Search for content in message boards

Cemetery in Lavelle, Schuylkill County, PA

Replies: 12

Re: Cemetery in Lavelle, Schuylkill County, PA

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 5:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Actually just went down today to re-shoot it in it's entirety to form some sort of grid. Many unknowns/no names, dates, just fieldstones. I did get new ones of Andrew Paul but check f-a-g first. (The Paul name also runs through one line of my family, not researched much). This is going to take a bit, please be patient. According to landowners some markers were lost to flooding, theft and the passing of time. They are going to send me a list of names they have to try to match them w/what I have photographed. With heavy rains due upon us in the coming days I decided to go down. It looks like there was recent heavy flooding throughout entire cemetary.
*Also to correct directions, it is Rt.901 to Black Creek Road to Lincoln Road past the Heron Trail entrance of Taylorsville Tract of Weiser Forrest District (SFL, DCNR). Follow Lincoln Rd. straight down to bridge, cemetary is off to left behind posted farm field. Permission should be asked of landowners.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BrownJ343 26 Oct 2012 11:53PM GMT 
WilliamPolan 27 Oct 2012 1:06AM GMT 
BrownJ343 27 Oct 2012 3:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions