Search for content in message boards

Shamokin Men's Church Chior 1947

Replies: 6

Shamokin Men's Church Chior 1947

Posted: 28 Dec 2010 6:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shroyer, Stiener, Hendricks, Young, Behney, W Luckens, Shroyer, Weller, Sheriff
Good Evening All,

I wanted to share this photo with the folks in Northumberland County. I am confident some of you will have ancestors in the photo. I would like to share the photo, and I need any additional information that could be provided. I am researching my family from Shamokin.

The Photo was taken 14 Sep 1947. I think, but I am not sure, it was at Dresslers's Ridge Church.

All of the names are on the back and I will list here to help you identify any possible ancestors.

Left to right.
John Shroyer, Charles D Stiener, Henry Hendricks, Dr. Young, Rev H, J. Behney, Reverend John W Luckens, Lawton Shroyer, Palmer Weller, Eugene Sheriff
Some of the spelling may not be correct since it was written 63 years ago.

It is a possibility that a few may still be living.

If you, or any of your ancestors, are in the photo, please contact me and I would be glad to share the photo. It is an 8 x 10 in excellent condition.
I have it scanned to a full size but reduced the size to post.

I am a Texas Dressler and it appears, in one way or another, I am related to almost everyone in Shamokin and Northumberland County.

Also if you have any information you can share about Shamokin Zimmermans I really need some help. Raymond Zimmerman was my Grandfather and Viola May Flysher Married Raymond. I really need some assistance on Zimmerman and Flysher. Also if you have anything you can share on the Dressler and Kahney side, I would appreciate that also.

You can message me here or email me direct at jrd1@classicnet.net.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone or everyone.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BigJon46 29 Dec 2010 1:07AM GMT 
Andrejmigas 29 Dec 2010 3:25AM GMT 
BigJon46 29 Dec 2010 3:40AM GMT 
Andrejmigas 29 Dec 2010 7:39PM GMT 
BigJon46 29 Dec 2010 9:31PM GMT 
Andrejmigas 29 Dec 2010 11:55PM GMT 
zimm76 8 Apr 2013 12:33AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic