Edward B Smith & Co. were bankers. in 1909 Philadelphia and included Edward B. Smith, Francis E. Bond, George W. Norris, Osborn W. Bright and Charles F. Bloomer. Their offices were on N.E. corner of Broad and Chestnut and 27 Pine St.NY. A relative, Albert Edward Turner, received a silver platter with Edward Smith and George Norris names engraved on it. Am looking for any info about the bank and who was emplyed there from 1900 to 1915. Thanks.