Search for content in message boards

HORNUNG, Bernice I., 1927-2012

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

HORNUNG, Bernice I., 1927-2012

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 1:26PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: HORNUNG, HARNER, SCHADE, HUNTSINGER, MILLER
Died- December 29, 2012

Bernice I. Hornung, 85, a former Lavelle resident, went home to be with The Lord on Saturday at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville.
Born in Valley View, April 13, 1927, she was a daughter of the late Charles and Myrtle Schade Harner, Elizabethville.
She attended the former Hubley Township High School and was a housewife and loving mother during her lifetime.
She was a member of Christ Evangelical Church, Lavelle.
Preceding her in death was her husband, Nelson, passing in October 1998; a sister, Marian Harner; and brothers Leonard and William Harner.
Survivors include two sons, Richard L. Hornung, Copperas Cove, Texas, and James N. Hornung, Pottsville; two sisters, Lucille C. Huntsinger, Lykens, and Charlotte Miller, Halifax; two brothers, James C. Harner, Carlisle, and Jackson I. Harner, Valley View; and a grandson, Richard L. Hornung Jr., New Jersey.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend the funeral service at 11 a.m. Thursday at Christ Evangelical Church, Main Street, Lavelle. Officiating will be the Rev. Michael Eck, pastor. Interment will be in Citizen's Cemetery, Lavelle. The viewing will be held from 10 a.m. until the service at the church. Memorials may be made to The Friendly Home, 200 Taylorsville Mountain Road, Pitman, PA 17964. Richard W. Fritz Funeral Home, Ashland, is in charge of arrangements.
Published in Republican & Herald from December 31, 2012-January 1, 2013
++++++++++++++++++

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions