Search for content in message boards

WOLFGANG, Robert C., 1923-2013

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

WOLFGANG, Robert C., 1923-2013

Posted: 5 Jan 2013 2:33PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: WOLFGANG, MINNICH, ROBBINS, FURMAN
Full Name Robert C. Wolfgang
Date of Birth
Thursday, October 25th, 1923
Date of Death
Friday, January 4th, 2013
Place of Death
Pottsville, PA

Robert C. Wolfgang, 89, of Gordon, PA passed away at Schuylkill Medical Center South, Pottsville, PA .
Born in Butler Twp., PA Oct. 25,1923 he was the son of the late Daniel and Mary
(Minnich) Wolfgang. He was a member of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Ashland. A United States Army World War I I veteran receiving the Purple Heart.
He was Past Commander of the Gordon AMVETS Post No. 44; Life Member of the NRA; Citizens Fire CO., Gordon,PA; Life member of the North American Fishing Club; Life member of the North American Hunting Club; Life member of the World War I I Memorial Society; Military Order of the Purple Heart; Life member of the Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge W W I I and the Tri Valley C B Club.
He was preceded in death by his wife Mae Robbins Wolfgang in 1995.
He was preceded in death by four brothers one sister : Thomas, Lloyd, Donald, Albert Wolfgang and Jean Furman. Nieces and Nephews survive.
Funeral Services will be held Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013 11:00 AM from the Kull-Heizenroth Funnel Home, Ashland, PA. Rev Dana Heckman-Beil officiating.
Interment in Christ Church Cemetery, Ft. Springs, PA. Visitation Tuesday 9:00-11:00 AM from the Kull-Heizenroth Funeral Home, Ashland, PA .
Kull-Heizenroth Funeral Home, Ashland is in charge of arrangements.
++++++++++++++++

Find a board about a specific topic