Search for content in message boards

Harry Earl Byrne

Replies: 11

Re: Harry Earl Byrne

Posted: 27 Mar 2013 5:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Mar 2013 6:24AM GMT
Richard Earl Byrne Jr. was born in 1969, and Michael Byrne was born perhaps only a few years before that. These would be Harry's grandchildren. Harry's children were Richard Earl Byrne Sr. and (I just remembered this) Bonnie E. Kleinschmidt (I'm assuming that's her married surname).

Here's a link to the obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/baltimoresun/obituary.aspx?...

My father says Harry was only ever married to Ruth, which supports the obituary reading and the fact that my Harry's middle name was Earl and that marriage license says the middle initial was "L." It's looking like these records may not be relevant to my great-grandfather. Unfortunately Richard Sr. is deceased as well, and I have heard nothing of Bonnie, so she may not be alive, so I can't exactly ask them.

However, my father has offered to contact the church that Harry was allegedly a bishop of and ask if they have records, as Mormons typically keep genealogical records (FamilySearch.org being proof of that). Not sure when he'll do that, but if he does, I'll let you all know if I get any results.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TomSalony 27 Mar 2013 6:56AM GMT 
Richard Byrne 27 Mar 2013 11:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions