Search for content in message boards

PIOTR WISZOWATY DIED Petersburg, PA - born in Wiszowate, Podlaskie, Poland

Replies: 2

PIOTR WISZOWATY DIED Petersburg, PA - born in Wiszowate, Podlaskie, Poland

Posted: 18 Oct 2013 10:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wiszowaty, Szorc
Looking for some info on a great great great great grandfather who came to america and died in america in the late 1800's to early 1900's . he was one of the only relatives that branched off to America and many generations later more family followed (1970s)

The information I have is that he was a coal miner in PA specifically around Petersburg. He travelled back and forth to Poland during the above time frame. he had 2 daughters born in America and 2 sons born in Poland. The entire family ended up staying in America. I believe he had a son named Jan Wiszowaty a daughter named Weronika Wiszowata and Antoni Wiszowaty.

Looking for clues on this family. Where is buried, where is children and grandchildren and great great grandchildren are.... I want to know this one missing link of the family.

I have a strong connection to all my roots in poland, but this "american" side of the family (even though I was born in America - if you look at my tree its all Poland) is foreign to me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
renatapizzali 19 Oct 2013 4:05AM GMT 
renatapizzali 19 Oct 2013 4:17AM GMT 
renatapizzali 21 Nov 2013 12:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions