Mitsuko USHIO widow of Bernard W. FORNARA of Warwick

Replies: 0

Mitsuko USHIO widow of Bernard W. FORNARA of Warwick

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 12:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Apr 2012 12:33PM GMT
Surnames: FORNARA, FORNARO, USHIO
I know next to nothing about this lady.

I have her name from the obituary of her husband Bernard who was the son of my father's cousin Anthony. Information on Bernard follows this on Mitsuko.

All I can find about Mitsuko:

There is a note dated 28 Jun 1984 in the cemetery books of plot owners for the Catholic Diocese of Providence, Rhode Island that says USHIO Mitsuko was going back to Japan but wanted to be buried with husband Bernardo. There is no entry in the book for a burial for her but what follows below indicates that at least as of 15 Mar 2011 she was still alive.

Googling I found this: "3/15/2011 6:30:19 PM ... I am also commenting to let you understand what a exceptional encounter my cousin's child encountered going through yuor web blog. She figured out several details, which included what it's like to possess an amazing teaching spirit to get certain people easily completely grasp selected grueling things. You truly exceeded our own desires. Many thanks for showing these great, healthy, explanatory and unique thoughts on the topic to Gloria.
Mitsuko Fornaro"

A US Flag follows her name indicating a possible location in the USA. The post is just a little over 1yr old but frustratingly the link on Mitsuko's name is dead.

http://www.zeffdev.com/blogengine/post/2010/03/20/Arrived-in...
3/15/2011 6:30:19 PM #

Bernard W. Fornara aka Fornaro
b. 10 Aug 1926 Providence, Providence County, RI d. 26 Mar 1974 Warwick, Kent County, RI Buried St. Anns RC Cemetery, Cranston, RI Parents: Antonio / Anthony Angelo Fornaro/Fornara & Catherine E. McKenna

He served in the US Navy WW II & possibly how he met Mitsuko. He worked at the Quonset Point Naval Air Rework Station, North Kingstown, RI until the base closed in the years 1973-1974.

Does anyone recognize this lady?

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions