Search for content in message boards

Kent Co. Births 1892 Registered in the City of Providence - 10 Surnames

Replies: 0

Kent Co. Births 1892 Registered in the City of Providence - 10 Surnames

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 10:27AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Edited: 17 Feb 2013 10:35AM GMT
Surnames: LEDUC & LAFABE; WALLING & FIELD; TOOLIN & O'BRIEN; AGNEW & FINN; ANDREW & CARROLL
The following births which are extracted from a ledger page copy of births registered in the City of Providence for the year ending 31 Dec 1892, occurred in Kent County.

I am NOT RELATED to the following mentioned person/family whose extracted information appears below. The information below is also, ALL the information I have for the person/family. I'm posting it in case it's of some interest or help to someone else.

The columns across the ledger pages are headed, "Registered at; Date of Birth - for all the year is 1892; Full Name of Child; Sex; Color; No. of the Child; Place of Birth; Ward; Names of Parents; Ages of Parents; Occupation of Father; Birth Place of Father; Birth Place of Mother"

The ledger book pages are numbered 132 - 133 & the volume # is 15.

187 Chapin Ave/14 Oct/Elphege LEDUC/M/W/1/Natic, RI/VII/Hubert & Emma(LAFABE)/22 - 20/Laborer/Canada/Canada

105 Eiswald/26 Aug/Marian Elanor WALLING/F/W/1/Warwick, RI/ Joseph & Ida S.(FIELD)/36-32/Bookkeeper/Providence/Scituate, RI

blank/Mary Elizabeth TOOLIN/F/W/2/East Greenwich, RI/ Bartholomew & Catherine(O'BRIEN)/26-24/Laborer/Ireland/Ireland

683 Atwell's Ave/9 Jul/Felix AGNEW/M/W/1/Warwick, RI/X/Patrick J. & Esther J.(FINN)

38 Franklin Ave/18 Aug/Alice Claire ANDREW/F/W/3/Warwick, RI/X/John C. & Marianna(CARROLL)/26-25/Machinist/Coventry, RI/Warwick, RI

Find a board about a specific topic