William Forbes and Margaret Warnock

Replies: 2

William Forbes and Margaret Warnock

Posted: 4 Oct 2004 9:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Dec 2005 1:31PM GMT
Surnames: Forbes
Hi

I'm Joshua Forbes and I live in Angie, LA and i have been tracing my family tree for a cpl years now and have traced the tree back to William Forbes b.1758 in VA , Amherst County and Married Margaret Warnock and migrated to the old 96 district/ county! He also served in the Revolutionary war in the 3rd SC Regiment under Captain John Cardwell and he also went under Expeditions against the indians as well! I was wondering if anyone has any info on where my ggggrandfather came from or who his parents were, or when did him and margaret warnock get married! My gggrandfather is William W. Forbes and was married 1st to Emily Norton then to Rebecca J. Forbes and they had Francis Forbes which is my ggrandfather and he begat William Rankin Forbes and he had my grandpa Needham Rankin Forbes then my father Harry Jack Forbes and then me! I was also wondering about a issue with the Rebecca J. Irwins controversy, ON the tombstone it was Rebecca J. Forbes why would it be rebecca I. Forbes?, i'd greatly appreciate any information and i'd like to share my findings as well. God bless ya'll!!!

Thanks
Joshua Forbes
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JoshuaForbes 4 Oct 2004 3:55PM GMT 
tinynip 18 Jan 2005 12:19AM GMT 
prae_the_kidn... 4 Oct 2012 4:07PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions