Search for content in message boards

Rees Perkins (b. abt 1729, possible Welch Neck Settlement, Craven County - now near Society Hill, Darlington County, SC)

Replies: 0

Rees Perkins (b. abt 1729, possible Welch Neck Settlement, Craven County - now near Society Hill, Darlington County, SC)

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 12:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am from Wales, in the United Kingdom, and I had a 4x gt-grandfather called Rees Perkins (b. 1812 or 1813 in Pembokeshire county, and d. in abt 1891 in Pembs. county). I have found something on the internet, which features an early to mid 18th century man also called Rees Perkins, who, like my distant ancestor, seems to have a link with Pembrokeshuire county in Wales. The webpage is http://jliptrap.us/gen/perkins.htm

The two Rees Perkinses are two different people - one (my distant ancestor from Pembrokeshire, Wales,the 19th century), and the other an 18th century American with links, possibly ancestry, from Pembrokshire. Does anyone know of any possible links between the two men, for example, if they have any common ancestry?

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions