Search for content in message boards

Gee & Williamson Families

Replies: 4

William & John Gee Family Decendants Darlington County, SC

Posted: 18 May 2012 10:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GEE
Greetings,
My name is LCDR Jessie Gee, MSC,USN (Ret). I can really use all the help I can get on tracing my ancestors. I believe that my great great grandfather Sam/Samuel Gee (born around 1840) and wife, Harriet were ex-slaves of the Gee Family Decendants from Darlington. My great grandfather (born 1892-1896) was also from Darlington as well as my entire Gee Family originated from Darlington, SC. I would love to communicate with the family of the Gee slaveholders/owners who may have slave information and slave inventory lists that may help me fine my ancestors's names and possibly their home of orgin. I found that the John, Judith and all their children owned slaves, as well as William, Susan and their children. However, most of this information that I discovered did not include slave names and place of origin. Anyone, please provide any information that you have even if you feel it's not important. Thank you. V/R Jessie Gee
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kathryn Gearhart 30 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Andrina S. Womack 6 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Kathryn Gearhart 7 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT 
jgee1937 19 May 2012 4:44AM GMT 
Bill King (Houston, TX) 16 Dec 2002 9:02PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions