Search for content in message boards

Stephen FORD - Will

Replies: 5

Stephen FORD - Will

Posted: 16 May 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Will
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 9:03AM GMT
Surnames: Ford, Owens, Wallis, Sullivan, Chandler, Brewer, Thompson, Berry, McElroy
Will of STEPHEN FORD

IN THE NAME OF GOD AMEN
I Stephen Ford of the State of South Carolina Greenville Dist. Being of sound and disposing mind and memory and cauling to mind the uncertainty of life, and being disirous to dispose of all such worldly estate as it haith pleased God to bless me with, do make and ordain this my last will and Testament in manner following, that is to say, I desire that immediately after my death all my Just Debts and funeral expenses be paid by my Executors hereafter named out of any money that I may leve or out of any other part of my estate, first I give to my Grand Daughter, Polly Sullivan one bed and furnature, I then wish my executors to sell the whole of my estate both real and personal on such a credit as they think best for my heirs, and when the money is collected to divide it equally among my lawful heirs that is Milley & Thomas Owens John Ford Rebecca & Ananias Wallis Patsey Owens the lawful heirs of Vicy & Charles Sullivan, Polly & Batey(?)Chandler James Ford Stephen Ford Daniel Ford William Ford Sintha & Benjamin Brewer Keziah & William Thompson, lastly I do hereby constitute and appoint my Friend Micajah Berry and my Brother Daniel Ford Executors of this my last will and testament by me made, in Testamony whareof I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my seal this Tenth day of Dec'r A.D. 1829

The word Polly Sullivan interlined) his
before it was assign'd------------) Stephn x Ford (L.S.)

mark

Sign'd Seal'd Published and Declar'd
as and for the last will and testament
of the above named Stephen Ford in presents of us

James McElroy
Hudson Berry, Jr.

Probated January 18, 1830

Recorded in Will Book B-Page 109
Apt. 3 File No. 168

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Agnes_Donnell... 16 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
mozureb 16 Jan 2003 1:12PM GMT