Search for content in message boards

MOSES, Gaither A. - or - MOSES (MOSSES), Lola

Replies: 1

MOSES, Gaither A. - or - MOSES (MOSSES), Lola

Posted: 11 Apr 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 7:16PM GMT
Surnames: MOSES, MOSSES, COOK
RE: QUERY TO FIND ANY LIVING MOSES (MOSSES) or COOK RELATIVES IN THE GREENVILLE COUNTY, SC AREA - or - to obtain information from the Greenville County, SC area pertaining to my ancestors who settled in that area.
Specifically, I am searching for ANY living relatives or ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF any MOSES, MOSSES or COOK families in the area. PLEASE - PLEASE - it is MOST URGENT that I contact anyone who has knowledge of Gaither A. MOSES or Lola MOSES (MOSSES). Lola MOSES (MOSSES) is supposed to have owned a farm in that area. She was the sister of Gaither A. MOSES. My family is desperately trying to find the place of death and gravesite for Gaither A. MOSES. Please, ask any of your older friends or relatives. If you can help, our family would be most grateful! Contact either Carolyn MOSES Camidge at Cmcamidge@aol.com - OR - contact Jimmy MOSES at Wmoses@excite.com If someone has information and does not have access to computer or internet, if the person reading this would please e-mail me, I can provide alternate method for them to contact me. Thank you so very, very much - all of you fellow researchers who know how very, very important family is! Kindest regards, Carolyn Moses Camidge
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cmcam 11 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT 
molly6374 8 Sep 2013 4:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions