Search for content in message boards

Greenville, South Carolina

Replies: 14

Re: Greenville, South Carolina

Posted: 8 Jul 2013 10:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2013 10:41AM GMT
Jerry,
Hello there! I have been trying to locate Danville SC all morning for you. The best I've come up with is that it lies somewhere around Monch's Corner which is north of Charleston on Hiway 52. Danville was probably taken over by another small town or just disappeared all together. I only found a reference to it by typing Danville SC into a search engine and came up with a round trip motorcycle adventure that mentions going through Danville. You're best bet to finding this little forgotten town is to contact the University of South Carolina Library and see if they can find it on one of their old maps. Good luck finding this little town. As to the other inquirery about the tombstones around the water plant in Clayton Georgia contact my cousin (Part of the Nash line) Charles.Nash@delta.com, he had done extensive research on this Nash clan and lives in the area if anyone has been in that cemetery to document it it will be Charles. Just put in the header of your email "Nash/McVicker's" and he'll get back to you. hope this helps a little.
Lynne
Rebecca Nash's G.G. Granddaughter
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jerry46Miley 8 Jul 2013 4:22AM GMT 
lynne713 8 Jul 2013 4:41PM GMT 
Jerry46Miley 10 Jul 2013 2:54AM GMT 
lynne713 10 Jul 2013 1:16PM GMT 
lynne713 10 Jul 2013 3:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions