New site for Marion Co, SC, surrounding, and nearby counties genealogy

Replies: 8

New site for Marion Co, SC, surrounding, and nearby counties genealogy

Matt McCauley (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2004 10:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Adams, Bennett, Page
Hi All!

My name is Matt McCauley, and I'm 17 years old. I've been actively pursuing my ancestry for the past 6 years, and have finally decided to start making my research available on my website. The URL is at the bottom of this message. As of now, I've only got information on the Page, Adams, and Bennett family families of this region, though there is MUCH MUCH more to come as I continue to add new information and pages daily. My ultimate goal is to cover every surname that was in the counties for at least 20 years.

The content areas of the site include a chronology of the family with sources cited, my personal census transcriptions, census transcriptions for each surname to include every person for years 1790-1870 for these areas I'm interested in, photographs arranged by family, and a listing of cemeteries where people of each surname are buried as well as their family cemeteries. In the future I also plan to added scans and/or photographs of every record or picture I can put my hands on of the surnames documented on my site. In addition, there are a growing number of histories and other various resources on many states and counties.

Please not that I can be hired to do census research, and the terms, conditions, and other details are covered on my at the “research” link on my page.

Please check back frequently, as my site is updated almost daily, and I hope to keep up that pace.

Thank you in advance for your visit, and if you have any comments, suggestions, or problems, please use the contact form included on my site. I would request that you please not reply to this message to contact me unless you're not able to reach me by any other means. Thank you.

Enjoy,

Matt McCauley
Columbia, SC
http://marionscgen.homeip.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Matt McCauley 11 Jul 2004 4:06AM GMT 
harrymartin74 2 Sep 2004 11:26AM GMT 
Matt McCauley 2 Sep 2004 3:57PM GMT 
Susan 3 Sep 2004 11:06AM GMT 
Matt McCauley 5 Sep 2004 10:57PM GMT 
PWarrenBrown 23 Mar 2009 7:10PM GMT 
judypagerasbe... 21 Apr 2014 11:13PM GMT