Search for content in message boards

SKIPPERS

Replies: 14

Re: SKIPPERS

Posted: 29 Sep 2005 2:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hodges, Skipper, Ward, Guzinski
Hey Sylvia,

Sorry it took me so long. My father name is George C. Hodges Jr. I know for sure you are of relations to me. I keep trying to get my dad to ask Aunt Harriett for more family info. She has photo's of Great Great Grandfather Patrick. I would love any infomation you have on the family. I sure my dad would love to see it as well. I am trying to find all that I can on the family. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. My parents both came from the Carolina's; my dad from Dilon or thats where he was born and he lived in Georgetown for few yrs. He was married twice. He married a Melva Ward out of NC and my mother Teresa A. Guzinski from Horry County, SC. My grandmother aka nana was was Letha Skippers sister. I have one photo of my nana with her sister and mom. I can make a copy and send it to you if you like. here is my addy: Amanda L. Hodges 4059 Ferrarra ST. Jacksonville, FL. 32217. I know of some family and well I have only been to a few family reunions. I would love to know more of the family though. My brother George C. Hodges III lives in or near Tabor City, NC. I try to visit him just about every year. My uncle Jack aka Jackie lives down at the beach in SC. Sure dad and the rest of the family would love to know more on the family. Thanks again but sorry I am replying so late.

sincerly,
amanda louise hodges aka mandy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Chris Guyton 24 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Sylvia Rogers 28 Apr 2002 4:09AM GMT 
JohnMcGill27 5 Sep 2002 12:57PM GMT 
ptayloe 13 Nov 2002 5:24AM GMT 
maxie hayden sharpe 4 Jul 2003 11:26AM GMT 
MustangLover2... 18 Sep 2004 8:51PM GMT 
Sylvia Rogers 19 Sep 2004 2:16AM GMT 
CHRIS GUYTON 19 Sep 2004 9:45PM GMT 
MustangLover2... 29 Sep 2005 8:48AM GMT