Search for content in message boards

Lester Wayne Cole

Replies: 2

Lester Wayne Cole

Posted: 8 Nov 2012 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole
My grandfather on my dad's side is Lester Wayne Cole. We know very little about my grandpa and what we do know hasn't been of much help to us in finding additional information. I'm looking for anyone who might be able to help me in gathering additional information.

What we know is that he was born in Germany and migrated to Anderson, South Carolina when he was 5, with his parents. Shortly after, his parents died and he was adopted by his mother's sister and her husband, giving him the surname of Cole. We do not know what his surname was prior to his adoption. We do not know his parents names or the names of his Aunt and Uncle who adopted him. We have no family history for my grandpa and are really hoping someone can help us.

Not long ago, my parents visited the records office in Anderson. While the lady at the office was very helpful in providing the appropriate forms, we are unable to request information as my grandpa has not been dead for the required amount of years before information can be given.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tchristine10 8 Nov 2012 9:50PM GMT 
rsgreg 11 Nov 2012 4:00AM GMT 
tchristine10 12 Nov 2012 4:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions