Search for content in message boards

David Day Frazier

Replies: 10

Re: David Day Frazier

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 6:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Post, William H., OH (1840 – Apr 22, 1928) MN Minneapolis

History of the Minnesota Valley, p. 740 – 741

William H. Post was born in Summit county, Ohio, in 1840, and while a child went with his parents to McHenry county, Illinois. In 1852 he came to Nicollet county, Minnesota, and his father took a claim of 160 acres. Enlisted in 1861 in Company H, Fourth Minnesota; was discharged for disability at St. Louis, after a service of one year. In 1865 made a claim in Birch Cooley, on which he lived eight years; then started a drug store at Redwood Falls; remained until coming to Sleepy eye in 1880. When eighteen years of age was employed at the Lower Sioux Agency as interpreter. Was married August 4, 1865, to Marietta Frazier. Julius D., Laudin E., and Lulu E. are the children. Mrs. Post died in 1879.

Marietta Frazier was the sister of Nelson Cassius Frazier, Julius H. Frazier, Ralph John Frazier and David Lord Frazier.

I have already varied that I am right that the Patton Pioneer Cemetery is located as to where I have already mentioned that it. I know that this is correct because I see by my burial list the N. C. Frazier is buried there, but he has not dates of birth and death. The parents of Mrs. Julius H. Frazier are also buried in this same cemetery. RCB
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rbreckopdh 29 Jun 2013 12:24AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic