Search for content in message boards

Emma Johnson Olson 1851-1932

Replies: 2

Emma Johnson Olson 1851-1932

Posted: 21 May 2013 5:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Olson
I'm looking for anyone from the family of Emma Johnson Olson who might be able to help me determine if she is indeed my grgrandfather's sister. Gudjon W. Johnson was born Sep 1853, believed to be the son of Jon Stephansson and Astridur Jonsdottir. Gudjon had a brother named Ole and a aister named Solveig who the family knew as "Sola". I've found no trace of that name in Watertown but my grandfather, Einer Johnson, knew that his dad's sister Solveig "Sola" married twice...once to a Johnson and again to an Olson. Emma's history is clear that she married first Steve Johnson and then Ole S.B. Olson. My mother's cousin, Cleo Olson Glascock, was the known daughter of Sola's son Albert Olson. My only conclusion is that the lady in Watetown, known as Emma Olson was named Solveig Johnson and is my grgraunt.
Can anyone confirm this? I believe I have pictures of her and would like to compare them with others if anyone has any which could be compared. I would love to connect with anyone who knows this family.
Thank you, Jean Bailey Copple
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jean Copple 21 May 2013 11:18PM GMT 
Kevin Olson 17 Oct 2013 5:53AM GMT 
Jean Copple 17 Oct 2013 6:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions