Search for content in message boards

William Gregory born 1910?

Replies: 2

William Gregory born 1910?

Posted: 14 May 2012 8:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been trying to unlock the William Gregory side of my family tree for years, it's like the man never existed, yet I know he did.

I was born Margeurite Irene Swift in January 1969. I have two siblings, Jack-born in 1970 and Kim-born in 1972. My mother is Barbara Anne Gregory, born in 1936. She is the only one of her siblings left alive. Her sister was Dolores (married name Mishcke-not sure about that spelling), and brothers Thomas and James.

Their parents, my grandparents, were William Gregory and Vivian O'Donnell and that is where the trail runs cold. I am unable to gain any information from the surviving children of William and Vivian as the family was fractured and permanently split due to severe mental illness.

William and Vivian lived in San Francisco, Oakland, and I believe Sonoma.

I know that my uncle James had two sons, one named Scott and a daughter named Michelle. Uncle James married Mary Wells. I know that they settled in Sacramento, CA for some time. James passed away in between 2004-2008 in Blythe, CA.

Dolores had a daughter named Kathleen Mischke. Dolores passed away in Sonoma, CA in approximately 1975.

Thomas Gregory passed away in 1973 while doing a life sentence in San Quentin Prison in California.

I would truly appreciate any help that anyone can provide on unlocking the Gregory side of the tree.

Thank you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DGutz01 14 May 2012 2:56PM GMT 
barbdale_1 27 Jun 2012 12:41AM GMT 
MarilynRoth58 13 Aug 2012 12:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic