Search for content in message boards

Avis Lois Wiley Franceschi Gentry

Replies: 3

Avis Lois Wiley Franceschi Gentry

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 2:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WILEY, FRANCESCHI, GENTRY
I am looking for someone who can help me with some cemetery records in Minihaha County, SD. I live in CA and would help in kind.
My husband's aunt, Lois Avis Wiley Franceschi, died in 1985 in Woodland, CA. She remarried after the uncle died to a Richard Gentry. Both husbands are buried in the Woodland, CA cemetery.
Through much digging, I found she cremated and her ashes shipped to Hot Spring, SD (to a person who worked for McColley's Funeral Home) who was possibly a friend of the family. However, McColley's has no record of her going through their home. I'm thinking perhaps this person accepted the ashes and personally transported them to a family member in Minihaha County.
We would just like to know her final resting place and hopefully get a photo. If anyone would like to help us, I would gladly pay any fees, gasoline or postage required.

Avis Lois Wiley was born 8/14/1923 in Minihaha County. Married Italo Franceschi about 1946; he died in 1974. She then married Richard Gentry. She died 5/4/1985 in Woodland, CA with her remains shipped to SD.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lois_Francesc... 23 Aug 2013 8:30PM GMT 
Joe L. Miller 23 Aug 2013 11:40PM GMT 
Lois_Francesc... 23 Aug 2013 11:48PM GMT 
Joe L. Miller 24 Aug 2013 11:21AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic