Search for content in message boards

Mathew F Mulroy

Replies: 2

Re: Mathew F Mulroy

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 8:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MULROY, LADEHOFF, COX, HARRINGTON
Mathew F. MULROY died at age 70 in Pine River, MN. I used the Find-A-Grave site to search for his grave but was unsuccessful in finding it. All that means is that no-one has done a search/census of the cemetery where he is buried. Elizabeth MULROY LADEHOFF was born in 1880 in IL. Elizabeth and John LADEHOFF had two children: Blanch and Edwin--both were born in MN. John was born in 1869 in WI. It says his parents were born in Germany. The last info on Elizabeth has her living in Browns Valley, Traverse County, MN in 1940. She is about 60 years of age and is HOH for the census report. Living with her are Edwin LADEHOFF and John HARRINGTON, Blanche HARRINGTON and their daughter, Blanche HARRINGTON, born cir 1937, age 3. Records on Edwin LADEHOFF say he was born 01 July 1900 in MN and died 10 January 1970 in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA. It appears that Edwin LADEHOFF was never married as he was listed "single" in 1940 census. I wasn't able to find much on Agnes MULROY COX and Timothy Joseph COX. They had a daughter, Agnes Catherine COX born cir 1915 and died 04 July 1934 in St. Paul, Ramsey County, MN. If you have any other info on Mathew or Agnes and Timothy post again. I'll try to dig up more records.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Courtnee Mulr... 19 Sep 2008 6:52PM GMT 
sunhap1 15 Oct 2012 2:59AM GMT 
Courtnee Mulr... 30 Nov 2012 8:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions