Search for content in message boards

Ekstrom - cemetery

Replies: 4

Re: EKSTROM, Annie LARSON

Posted: 2 Jun 2012 7:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: EKSTROM
Tom!!! I found something interesting....Annie LARSON EKSTROM did not die at New Effington, SD!! She died in Isanti County, MN on 18 Mar 1948. That is why her will was filed and probated in Isanti County! I would suggest you use this link: http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Search.cfm To find some of the EKSTROM family, search this site using the following counties: Wilkin, Traverse, Douglas, Isanti and Hennepin. Wilkin and Traverse Counties border with ND and SD on the Western side of MN. They are two of the counties with hospitals where residents of Roberts County, SD would likely seek medical attention...and...possibly expire in the hospital in one of those counties. Make notes of all the EKSTROM names you find in those counties and then check for Rosholt or New Effington connections. You can order copies of death certificates for the ones you know match up with names you are searching. Those certificates will often give a cause of death and where the body was released to for funeral/burial. (I can help narrow that down). I can also put you in touch with at least one of the EKSTROM descendants.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TomNelson33 27 May 2012 6:49PM GMT 
sunhap1 2 Jun 2012 12:33AM GMT 
TomNelson33 2 Jun 2012 8:57PM GMT 
sunhap1 2 Jun 2012 9:20PM GMT 
sunhap1 3 Jun 2012 1:38AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions