Search for content in message boards

WILTFANG Family in Mansfield, SD

Replies: 4

WILTFANG Family in Mansfield, SD

Posted: 14 Sep 2010 8:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Sep 2010 11:53AM GMT
Caryle Wayne Wiltfang dob May 15 1927 in Mansfield. Son of Ellen Nelson and Walter T Wiltfang m a woman named ? Chandler. Can anyone help with her given name, who her parents and sibblings may have been/are? and who the 2 children of Daryle and ? Chandler were/are. If alive you certainly may e-mail me @ barb19401@verizon.net. I don't want to intrude in their privacy but would appreciate as much info as possible. Daryle and his wife's obituaries if they've died would be appreciated as well.
When were Daryle and ? Chandler married in Mansfield?

Dale Arlo Wiltfang dob March 22 1929 in Mansfield and died in Raytown Missouri Nov 19 1984. married ? Fossum. What was her given name? Who were her parents / sibblings and who were the 4 children of Dale and ? Fossum.
Again if any living please e-mail at above e-mail address.

Ellen Nelson and Walter T Wiltfang also had a daughter (need her name) she married Charles Aggen and had 5 children. I'm assuming they married in Mansfield but don't know when. or who Charles parents or sibblings were.
Again the e-mail address may be used--hope someone will if information on the above can be found.

Ellen Nelson was the daughter of Ned Nelson who died in FLa in 1961 and his wife Hesina both were born in Norway.
Ellen had several sibblings Samuel, Harold(m Gertrude Voss) Nanna m Edward Fuhrman, Jennie Norman and or Nora

Thank you
Barbara
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bbn72 15 Sep 2010 2:17AM GMT 
sufo98 18 Mar 2012 1:39AM GMT 
bbn72 18 Mar 2012 3:32AM GMT 
sufo98 18 Mar 2012 3:59AM GMT 
bbn72 18 Mar 2012 7:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions