I would be interested in any information you can share. All I have on Louisa is included here:
LOUISA C. NICHOLS – Born ca 1830 in TN to John Nichols and Matilda Hicks, whose names came from her youngest brother's death certificate. She married Freeman Jerrel Burrow on May 29, 1853 in Lincoln Co., TN, and died in 1874 in Sharp Co., AR. According to family tradition, they came from Bedford Co., TN in 1857. Freeman was born ca 1833 to James and Sarah Burrow of Orange Co., NC, who immigrated to Bedford Co., TN and lived there in 1870. He served in the Confederate Army, and both Freeman and Louisa were members of the Methodist Church. Their children were educated in log schools.
Freeman married three times, first to Mary ________, second to Louisa Nichols, and third to Mary G. ________. After Louisa’s death, Freeman remarried and had William F. in December 1876, Sarah Ellen in 1877, Finetta in 1881, Barbara C. in 1883, and Minnie B. in June 1891. He died April 10, 1907.
1) JAMES MADRID BURROW – Born July 12, 1854 in Bedford Co., TN and died March 1, 1932 in Oregon Co., MO. He was a teacher and a lawyer and lived in Fulton Co., AR at one time and was married to Josephine (Josie) Whiteside.
2) ARMINTA OCTAVENE BURROW – Born April 5, 1857 in Sharp Co., AR and died March 7, 1948 in Black Rock, Lawrence Co., AR. She married Elbert Alexander James who was born March 3, 1855 in AR.
3) THOMAS J. BURROW – Born February 1862 in Sharp Co., AR.
4) MALINDA J. BURROW – Born 1865 and named for her aunt Malinda Nichols.
5) MATILDA BURROW – Born 1867 and named for her grandmother Matilda Hicks Nichols.
6) CHRISTOPHER FILLMAN BURROW – Born January 27, 1871 in Sharp Co., AR and died 1961 in Lawrence Co., AR.
I have the email addresses of two others who are researching this line but hesitate to post their addresses without permission.