I met you in the Library in Camden last year. I have a brick wall. I hope you can help. I am looking for Martha Camille Johnson born Feb, 1854. Maybe the following will help
Descendants of Martha Camilee Johnson
Generation No. 1
1. MARTHA CAMILEE1 JOHNSON was born February 1854, and died January 03, 1936 in Camden, Benton County, Tennessee. She married first husband maybe a Cunningham. She had a son named Joel or Joseph Sydney Cunningham when She married Second Husband(2) WILLIAM ABRAHAM JAMES BUCHANAN/JAMES T. Unknown in About 1876, son of HENRY BUCHANAN and SARAH DAVIS. He was born Bet. 1822 - 1823 in Humphreys County, Tennessee, and died Bef. 1900 in Tennessee Some records state 1906.
More About MARTHA CAMILEE JOHNSON:
Burial: Shiloh Cemetary, Tennessee/shows name as Buchannon
More About husband Buchanan. and MARTHA JOHNSON:
Marriage: Unknown, About 1876
Children of MARTHA JOHNSON and first Husband (unknown) JOSEPH SYDNEY CUNNINGHAM, b. January 29, 1872, or Jan 1872 Benton County or Humphreys County, Tennessee-born blind.
More About JOSEPH SYDNEY CUNNINGHAM:
Burial: Buried beside Camilee at Shiloh Cemetery, Benton County, Tennessee states J C Cunningham
Other facts: Born Blind
Children with husband Buchannan 1.ELNORA BUCHANAN/BUCHANNON, b. March 13, 1877, Humphreys, Tennessee.
More About ELNORA BUCHANAN/BUCHANNON:
Burial: Buried at Shiloh Cemetery, Benton County, Tennessee beside Camilee and J. C Cunningham Tomestone reads EL Buchanan
2.CORA LULA ( LULA CORA) BUCHANAN, (my grandmother) b. February 07, 1879, Humphreys County, Tennessee; d. September 05, 1947, Little Prairie, Humphreys County, Tennesee.
3.MELBERY CALLIE BUCHANAN, b. November 12, 1881; m. (1) W C HYATT, August 26, 1897, Benton County Tennessee; m. (2) J Q KING, January 11, 1911, Benton County Tennessee.
More About W HYATT and MELBERY BUCHANAN:
Marriage: August 26, 1897, Benton County Tennessee
More About J KING and MELBERY BUCHANAN:
Marriage: January 11, 1911, Benton County Tennessee
4.JONNIE B. BUCHANAN, b. Abt. 1883; d. 1967, Shiloh Cemetary Benton County, Tennessee.
5.MAGGIE DEE BUCHANAN, b. March 13, 1889, Benton County, Tennessee; m. ROY NUNNERY, September 25, 1915, Benton County, Tennessee.
More About ROY NUNNERY and MAGGIE BUCHANAN:
Marriage: September 25, 1915, Benton County, Tennessee
6JAMES THOMAS BUCHANAN, b. March 14, 1893, Benton County, Tennessee.
Generation No. 2
2. CORA LULA ( LULA CORA)2 BUCHANAN (MARTHA CAMILEE1 JOHNSON) was born February 07, 1879 in Humphreys County, Tennessee, and died September 05, 1947 in Little Prairie, Humphreys County, Tennesee. She married TED GREY (THEODORE G OR T. G.) OXFORD August 21, 1897 in At home near Shiloh Church per family bible, son of W OXFORD and NORA BOND. He was born Abt. 1874, and died September 1947 in Tennesse.
More About CORA LULA ( LULA CORA) BUCHANAN:
Burial: Palestine Cemetery, Holladay, Benton County, Tennessee
More About TED GREY (THEODORE G OR T. G.) OXFORD:
Burial: Palestine Cemetery, Benton County, Tennessee
More About TED OXFORD and CORA BUCHANAN:
Marriage: August 21, 1897, At home near Shiloh Church per family bible
Children of CORA BUCHANAN and TED OXFORD are:
i. CORA LILLIAN3 OXFORD, b. June 13, 1898; m. CECIL CRABB, June 15, 1918.
More About CECIL CRABB and CORA OXFORD:
Marriage: June 15, 1918
ii. VILLION FARRIS OXFORD, b. September 05, 1902.
5. iii. MARY MAUDE OXFORD, b. January 25, 1905.
6. iv. MALCOM MARIE OXFORD, b. July 25, 1908, Tennessee; d. February 2000, Michigan.
v. MANNIE ESTELL OXFORD, b. November 03, 1912; m. LINDELL LYNCH, August 21, 1927; b. May 12, 1909, Benton county Tennessee.
More About LINDELL LYNCH and MANNIE OXFORD:
Marriage: August 21, 1927
vi. WILLIE MAE OXFORD, b. December 13, 1915.
3. JONNIE B.2 BUCHANAN (MARTHA CAMILEE1 JOHNSON) was born Abt. 1883, and died 1967 in Shiloh Cemetary Benton County, Tennessee. She married JAMES EMERSON HIGDON October 20, 1899 in Benton County, Tennessee, son of WILLIAM HIGDON and FREDONIA CRABB. He was born 1877, and died 1940.
More About JAMES EMERSON HIGDON:
Burial: Shiloh Cemetary Benton County, Tennessee
More About JAMES HIGDON and JONNIE BUCHANAN:
Marriage: October 20, 1899, Benton County, Tennessee
Child of JONNIE BUCHANAN and JAMES HIGDON is:
i. OATHER3 HIGDON, m. ALIVENE COLE; b. June 23, 1916; d. September 23, 1971.
More About ALIVENE COLE:
Burial: Shiloh Cemetary Benton County, Tennessee
4. JAMES THOMAS2 BUCHANAN (MARTHA CAMILEE1 JOHNSON) was born March 14, 1893 in Benton County, Tennessee.
Children of JAMES THOMAS BUCHANAN are:
i. OPAL BUCHANAN3 BUCHANANBUCHONON, b. June 10, 1913.
ii. T BUCHANANBUCHONON, b. November 12, 1914.
Generation No. 3
5. MARY MAUDE3 OXFORD (CORA LULA ( LULA CORA)2 BUCHANAN, MARTHA CAMILEE1 JOHNSON) was born January 25, 1905. She married ASHBY December 26, 1927.
More About ASHBY and MARY OXFORD:
Marriage: December 26, 1927
Children of MARY OXFORD and ASHBY are:
i. LOIS EVELYN4 ASHBY.
ii. WAYMA ASHBY.
iii. JAMES ASHBY.
iv. SUE ASHBY.
6. MALCOM MARIE3 OXFORD (CORA LULA ( LULA CORA)2 BUCHANAN, MARTHA CAMILEE1 JOHNSON) was born July 25, 1908 in Tennessee, and died February 2000 in Michigan. She married VALLIE DELPIN EARP, son of ARLANDER/ORLANDER/AA EARP and SARAH DALTON. He was born October 1908 in Tennessee, and died January 1980 in Tennessee.
More About VALLIE DELPIN EARP:
Burial: Camden, Benton County, Tennessee
Children of MALCOM OXFORD and VALLIE EARP are:
i. NELL JEAN4 EARP.
ii. VAL JEAN EARP.
iii. JAMES HAROLD EARP.
iv. SHIRLEY EARP.
v. BILLIE EARP.
vi. PEGGY EARP.
vii. JERRY EARP TWIN.
viii. TERRY EARP TWIN.
ix. JANICE EARP.
x. RICKY EARP.